Welcome to Your Home Away from Home
Experience Kennebunkport’s laid-back luxury in your private resort cottage nestled amid tall trees and lush landscape at the Cape Arundel Inn, and Tucked into a picturesque neighborhood, this tranquil setting is just minutes from Kennebunkport’s top restaurants, cafes, boutiques, galleries, and beaches.
At Ivy Cottage, you’ll enjoy the finest quality furnishings, soft linens, and plush-down bedding in three bedrooms featuring a luxurious king, queen, and twin-size bed, obviously, sink into overstuffed chairs in the living room or sitting room and relax or restore on the tranquil front porch with your morning coffee or a glass of wine.
Accommodating up to 6 guests, Ivy Cottage is a two-story cottage filled with character and charm, with an open-concept kitchen and dining room, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings with skylights, and a private backyard perfect for warm summer nights.
Want to stay connected? We’ve got you covered with a flat-screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access but always in a luxurious way.
Maximum of 6 guests.
*Please note that hotel amenities are not included with the rental of Ivy Cottage, and the Clubhouse Pool is adults-only, secondly, all accommodations at Ivy Cottage are located on the second floor.
- 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed & 2 Twin Beds
- Private Porch
- Private Backyard
- Gas Grill
- Plush Down Comforters & Pillows
- Washer & Dryer
- 2 Parking Spots
- High-speed wireless Internet access
The Cape Arundel Inn & Resort is joining the ranks of dog-friendly hotels in Kennebunkport, Maine, as a result we welcome our canine companions in our Ivy Cottage for a nightly fee of $80. We are also happy to announce our partnership with the Animal Welfare Society in West Kennebunk. $2 of your nightly fee will go toward AWS and their outstanding work for our four-legged friends in the area. The small paw-print:
- Ivy Cottage is the only dog-friendly accommodation at Cape Arundel Inn & Resort.
- The fee of $80 per night (for up to two dogs) is applied in addition to the cost of your room.
- $2 of each fee will be donated to the Animal Welfare Society in West Kennebunk.
- Currently, we only accept dogs, so please, no cats, mini-ponies, or iguanas.
- Dogs are prohibited in any hotel interior common areas or the Clubhouse pool deck.
- Do not leave your dog(s) loose & unattended in your hotel room or vehicle.
- Please always keep your dog(s) on a leash when exploring the hotel grounds.
- Housekeeping services for rooms with dogs require advance scheduling through our front desk.
Dog owners will be responsible for their canine companions and any excessive damage they may cause, but you will be required to sign a pet waiver upon check-in, verifying that your dog is up-to-date on their vaccines. Failure to abide by the above rules will result in an early departure with full payment, regardless, please call us with any questions so you will get the best service.
To book Ivy Cottage, please call our Reservations Department at 1-800-573-7186
The Cape Arundel Inn & Resort is a luxury property that is entirely smoke-free. Pets are permitted only in our Ivy Cottage and roll-away cots & pull-out sofas are not available, at the same time please call us at 855-346-5700 for assistance with room selection. We invite guests traveling with children to consider family-friendly hotels in our Kennebunkport Resort Collection.