An Intimate Inn with the Services and Facilities of a Luxury Hotel
With the warm and caring hospitality of a comfortable inn, and amenities you’d expect to find at a top-level luxury hotel, the Cape Arundel Inn & Resort treats Kennebunkport travelers to the best of two worlds. We want your stay to be carefree… your experiences unforgettable. So, rely on us to ensure every request becomes reality.
Our Facilities: A refreshing dip or serious lap swimming? A place to lounge or a hub or social activity? Our heated outdoor pool is more than a place to unwind, exercise or socialize. Lushly landscaped with lounge chairs, poolside dining and cocktail service available, it’s a private oasis unlike any other Kennebunkport hotel with a pool.
Also on-site: Waterview dining at Ocean restaurant, porch and lawn seating for admiring our ocean view, a billiard room with vintage appeal and our cozy Clubhouse Lounge, located at 8 Old Fort Avenue, with its impressive stone fireplace, bar and vintage board games. Lawn games on the lawn of the Club House, including croquet, bean bag toss, bocce, and a putting green.
In-room Amenities: All rooms have WiFi, air conditioning; complimentary bottled water; fine linens, plush robes; TVs; telephones; alarm clocks; luxury bath and beauty products; lighted make-up mirrors; hairdryers; irons and ironing boards. Many rooms have gas fireplaces and sitting areas. Club House rooms have butler pantries stocked with wine glasses and corkscrews.
Complimentary for Guests:
- Assistance from our concierge
- Daily wine welcome event in the Clubhouse Lounge, served 3pm-4pm
- Continental breakfast served daily at Ocean; fresh coffee & house-made pastries at The Clubhouse — hot breakfast is served at Ocean
- Bicycles for touring our scenic locale
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Down & memory foam pillows available upon request
- Morning newspaper
- Coffee and tea throughout the day
- Refreshments from our butler’s pantry
- Turndown service upon request
- Yoga on the lawn
- Cooking demonstrations at Ocean
- Outdoor live music each Wednesday evening in the summer months; and cuddly throws for extra warmth when sitting outdoors or on the porch.
- Beach chairs, beach towels, Kennebunk beach parking permits, and picnic baskets are available upon request.
- KRC Supper Shuttle (summer months) – Enjoy a complimentary evening shuttle service from Goose Rocks Beach to Dock Square, every night from 5pm to 10pm. Please visit the Front Desk for a schedule & more information.
- Discounted kayak rentals at Kennebunkport Marina. Show your Cape Arundel Inn & Resort room key and receive a $10 discount on your 2-hour kayak rental.