Safeguarding Our Guests
We want all our guests to feel safe, comfortable and confident while staying with us. As seasoned hospitality and food & beverage professionals, we have taken precautions and preventive measures in line with World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations along with State, Federal and local guidelines to ensure that a clean, safe, healthy environment is provided for our guests and staff.
Please be assured we always adhere to best practices and highest standards to ensure that any and all commonly touched surfaces throughout the hotel is thoroughly washed, cleaned, and sanitized throughout the day. Proper handwashing is also of paramount importance in the prevention of spreading germs, and we will continue to remind our guests and be vigilant with staff about these basic hygienic principles. As we have changed how we operate in order to be socially responsible, we wanted to share everything we are doing to reassure you it is safe to stay with us.
- Our employees in all departments have undergone specific Coronavirus training to ensure the highest levels of health and safety, and hygiene procedures.
- Employees have been trained to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer every 60 minutes and immediately after any of the following activities: using the restroom, touching the face, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, smoking, eating, drinking, after removing any personal protective equipment, going on break and before or after starting a shift.
- Employees must have their temperature checked before entering the workplace. If an employee is showing symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever, cough or shortness of breath, they have been advised to NOT come to work.
- We have asked our team members to discontinue handshaking and use noncontact methods of greeting.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed in common areas throughout the resort as well as in employee back-of-house areas such as time clocks, breakrooms, locker rooms.
- Every employee is required to wear a mask while on property and use gloves and goggles if their responsibilities require them such as housekeeping, public area attendants, engineers and anyone that may come in direct contact with guests. All employees have been provided training on proper usage and disposal of such items.
- Employees have also been asked to practice physical distancing whenever possible.
Physical Distancing-Our role in the hospitality industry has always been to bring people together but until it is safe to do so, we ask that you stay at least six feet away from others not traveling with you while standing in line, using elevators, or sitting in public spaces.
- In areas where there is high traffic, we have added floor markings and signage so you know where to stand to comply with physical distancing.
- All restaurant seating has been modified to add ample space by a distance of at least six feet in between each seated party. Bar stools have been spaced accordingly or completely removed.
- In-room dining will be limited to delivery only. Orders should be placed by telephone. When ready, your order will be left outside your door to limit contact.
- We encourage you to utilize mobile check-in if available and express checkout on your smart tv to limit contact with the front desk. Please make sure we have your current email address on file to ensure delivery of your final folio and/or cell number to text you the information.
- We ask you utilize the phone to call us while on property in order to reduce face to face contact with our staff as much as possible.
- Meeting Spaces-All meeting and banquet set ups will allow for physical distancing between guests. After every event, the room is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic cleaning system.
- We recognize party sizes differ, so our pool seating has signage on every seat advising guests to keep at least 2 chaise lounges open in between parties to keep the appropriate physical distance. If there is a seat with a reserved sign, you are welcome to move it to an open seat keeping in mind that there must be at least 2 empty lounges in between you and another guest.
During your stay:
To expedite the check-in process, please contact the hotel prior to your arrival to ensure we have all your necessary information such as all guest names occupying the room, mobile phone number and email address.
Arrival Experience-All guests will be asked to utilize hand sanitizer located throughout the property, wear a mask at all times they are outside of their room (subject to local ordinances), practice physical distancing and limit contact with employees as much as possible.
- Employees will not open doors of cars, taxis or Uber/Lyft rides.
- Doors leading to the reception area will be manually operated by an employee, propped open or kickplates will be installed on the bottom of doors in order to limit multiple people touching the door handles.
- If a guest requests bell service, the employee will wear gloves to handle luggage and sanitize the bell cart after each guest is assisted. Employees will not enter guest room and will place luggage outside for guest to bring in room on own.
- Valet service is temporarily suspended, and only self-parking will be available.
- Guests will be asked to swipe their own credit card where possible.
- Guests that are not traveling together are to keep at least one empty row in between them and other riders.
- Guests must wait for the driver to open and close the doors from the outside and not open the doors on their own.
- The shuttle will be sanitized after each trip is completed.
- We are spending extra time using sanitizing methods in advance of your arrival and our staff will avoid entering a room that has been cleaned.
- Our disinfectant products meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- We have added additional cleaning staff to increase the frequency of deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces of public touch points throughout the day including but not limited to elevator buttons, door knobs, handles, faucets, hand rails, pool chairs, trash-receptacle touch points, key pads, luggage carts, stairwells, fitness center, counters, dining surfaces and seating areas.
- All checkout rooms are sanitized following strict industry cleaning procedures with particular attention paid to disinfecting door handles, hard surface furniture, tables, nightstands, furniture knobs and handles, light switches and thermostats, drapery pull handles, telephone and keypad, remote control, alarm clock, television, safety latch and peephole, trash receptacle, faucet handles, toilet and shower handles. Once we leave a room that has been cleaned, we know it is sterile. If you require your room to be serviced during your stay, please let us know at least 4 hours in advance and we will service it for you. There will be an additional fee charged.
- If you need extra linen/towels, please contact the front desk and they will be placed in a plastic bag outside of your guestroom door.
- All laundry will be washed using the warmest appropriate water setting as recommended by the CDC.
- Employees have been trained to sanitize their workstation and any shared tools/equipment before, during and after each shift or anytime the equipment is transferred to another employee.
- These items include but are not limited to radios, keys, phones, computers, keyboard, mouse, payment terminals, engineering tools, cleaning equipment, time clocks, carts and other items employees directly touch throughout the property.
As we continue to monitor the constantly changing situation surrounding COVID-19 and modify our operation as needed, please check our website for updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you.
Our thoughts go out to those affected around the globe by COVID-19 and the health and safety of our guests and community has been and continues to be our number one priority.
As we monitor the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19, we update our booking policies to give you more flexibility with your travel plans.
- Government Restrictions: For all regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full refunds for all reservations scheduled to arrive through June 30, 2020.
- New / Existing Reservations: All reservations – even those described as non-cancellable (“Advanced Purchase”) – scheduled to arrive before May 1, 2020 can be changed or canceled at no charge.
- International Guests: We will continue to waive change fees or offer full refunds for all reservations through June 30, 2020.
We want all of our guests to feel safe, comfortable and confident during your upcoming stay. As seasoned hospitality and food & beverage professionals, we are taking precautions and preventive measures in line with World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Health and Safety Executive (HSE) recommendations along with State, Federal and local guidelines to ensure that a clean, safe, healthy environment is provided for our guests and staff.
Please be assured we always adhere to best practices and highest standards to ensure that any and all commonly touched surfaces throughout the hotel is thoroughly washed, cleaned, and sanitized throughout the day. Proper hand washing is also of paramount importance in the prevention of spreading germs, and we will continue to remind our guests and be vigilant with staff about these basic hygienic principles.
Whether you are traveling now or in the future, we want you to know that your safety and well-being, and serving you, are very important to us. Whenever you arrive for your next stay with us, we are waiting to welcome you. Please contact us at 855-346-5700 or by email at email@example.com if there’s anything we can do to assist you. Please note we are experiencing a high volume of calls and emails and thank you for your understanding and patience.